- The prehistoric settlement of Agia Irini. The ruins of the Prehistoric settlement of Agia Irini are located on the northern side of the homonymous peninsula. This settlement flourished from the end of the Neolithic era and was destroyed by a powerful earthquake around 1450 BC.
- Ancient Karthaia. Karthaia was one of the four cities that flourished in Kea during antiquity. The most important finds in the area are:
- The temple of Pythian Apollo, founded in the 5th century BC. Century, with its six distinctive columns.
- The Temple of Athena, dating from the late 6th to the beginning of the 5th century BC. Century. At the temple were found fragments of sculpture of Amazon.
- The wall of Karthaia dating back to the late 6th century BC. Century.
- The Tower of Agia Marina is located in the hinterland of Kea, between the ancient towns of Korissos and Poissεs. It was founded in the Hellenistic period and is a typical building of a single fortified tower.
- The Monastery of Panagia Kastriani, built on Kastri Hill.
- Leo of Tzia, carved in a rock above Ioulida. It is connected with many legends and traditions of the island.
- The restored stone mills in Koundouros are inhabited.
- In Ioulida there is the Archaeological Museum. It hosts findings from excavations in prehistoric settlements, findings from the Historical Times and sections of the ancient temple of the ancient city of Karthaia. The space is very pleasant and the exhibits are presented with simple but modern means.
- The Town Hall in Ioulida, a neoclassical building, which was built in 1902 and is decorated with clay statues of Apollo and Mercury.
- The old school of Ioulida is a typical example of neoclassical architecture designed by the German architect Ernest Chiller.
- The paintings of AlekosFassianos in one of the stegs, in the central square of the capital.
- The Acropolis of Ioulida with the remnants of the Temple of Apollo, and the remnants of the Medieval Castle of the 13th century that Dominique Mikelli built.
- The Bretanic Shipwreck if you love diving.
- The Patris Shipwrech
- The Junkers 52 Shipwrech
In 1975, close to the port of Kea and at a depth of 120 meters, Jacques Cousteau discovered the shipwreck of the British ship, which accidentally sank from a German mine in November 1916 while sailing to the hospital station of Limnos, carrying English wounded. The British, 269m long, of the largest ocean liners of the North Atlantic Line and a Titanic brother ship, was launched in 1914. With the onset of World War I, it was commanded by the British Admiralty and immediately turned into a floating hospital. Despite the fact that his design had improved significantly after the Titanic wreck, the ship sank in just 55 minutes. However, due to its proper survival equipment and close proximity to Kea, some 1,300 occupants were able to survive, while 30 only lost their lives mainly due to the early launch of lifeboats and the continued operation of the engines.
- The French oceanic Burdigala if you love diving
In September 2008 the Kea Dive Expedition diving team unveiled an unknown shipwreck accidentally detected by using a side scanner a year before the Assistant Professor of the Geology Department of the University of Patras, George Papatheodorou, at a depth of 70 meters and at a distance of about 2 miles from the point of British embankment. The S / S Burdigala, a former S / S Kaiser Friedrich, built in 1897 and 180 meters long, sunk on November 14, 1916, from a mine of the same German submarine U73, a week later he sank the British.
- Museum of Agricultural Folklore and Cultural Showcase of Kea
The museum is housed in an old stone building, built in 1845, alongside the construction of the Ioulida-Korissia paved road. It has been operating for more than a century as a galley-cafeteria serving the residents of the area and the passers-by, passengers, etc.
Its exhibits are of folklore interest, old agricultural tools, household objects and decoration of the Tziotic houses, costumes from the beginning of the last century, photographs etc. as well as the impromptu small hydroelectric mechanism of Mylopotamos, which was built at the Emaiye Kea plant in 1950.
At the same time, a stone amphitheater is built in the ambiance of the Museum in orange trees, where the summer months are held, cultural and interactive events.